Sunday, October 07, 2007

Los Angeles River (at Frogtown)

I know this shot is not unlike "At The Pier (Again)" but enlarge it anyway.

I'm enjoying:
  • (again) the total chaos of "Dig!", the documentary on The Brian Jonestown Massacre;
  • Trader Joe's Pomegranate Juice with Green Tea (diluted with Dr. Emoto water);
  • Homemade macaroni and cheese.
I'm regretting the shot I didn't get very early this morning around Eighth and Hoover of a young man holding a Bible with the sun glinting off the gold edge of the pages.

5 comments:

spacedlaw said...

That pomegranate juice sounds like heaven...

Yoga Gal said...

Wow, a photo of the L.A. river with water in it! I also love baking and eating homemade mac & cheese! Secret use at least three different cheeses!

bee said...

good god you are amazing!

Anonymous said...

nice shot. and I enjoyed "Dig" as well

Hikermedic said...

Amazing photos K! I'm thinking you've got a much better camera than I do. But definitel a better eye.lol Great work!