Saturday, March 31, 2007

Beware of Wells Fargo*

Last week, unbeknownst to me, someone hacked into my bank account four times in four days. First they called Wells Fargo and checked my balance (something I never do), then they went to Van Nuys and Pasadena (places I never go) and maxxed out the withdrawal limit (something I never do) from a non-Wells Fargo bank (something I have never done). Four times in four days.

I asked the Fraud Dept how so many huge warning signs could have been ignored.

"I really don't have an answer to that."

__________
What does the I Ching say?
"Be willing to trust."
_________

*I've been reimbursed. All's well that's ends well.

2 comments:

aberrant said...

I have to say that wells fargo just caught a fraudulent$1000.00+ charge on my credit card and they blocked it immediately, so they're not all bad.

I like your photographs.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was MT...